Year Round Scent Descriptions - Coconut Wax
Offered in 5.5oz Mason Jars
- Cinful Cinnamon - Full bodied, richly spiced cinnamon, this woodsy scent is true to the smell of cinnamon sticks. Cinnamon leaf and toasted nutmeg start off this warm and comforting scent. Then fresh ground cinnamon and a hint of crushed clove in the main body are smoothed by a base of tonka and cinnamon bark with a touch of vanilla.
- Cool Currant - Alluring balance of tart and sweet. Red currant and zesty lemon peel combine with airy ozone before giving way to a botanical heart of juniper and geranium. Black currant and just a hint of peppermint in the base reinforce the tart freshness of this year-round scent, perfect anywhere in your home.
- Delightful - Bright mandarin with lime and lemon, this is a delicious citrus blend, strong but not overpowering.
- European Espresso - This is an out-of-this-world Espresso candle. You will swear you are sitting in your local cafe sipping on a hot cup of your favorite espresso.
- Jasmine - The wonderful fragrance of jasmine blossoms on a warm summer night. Very pretty and intense.
- Lavender + Cedar - Alluring fields of French lavender with tender greens and a warm finish of amber, oak moss, cedar and tonka.
- Stargazer Lily - A backyard garden floral, musky and luscious, perfect for living areas, master bathrooms, or anywhere you are looking for a floral touch. Top notes of dewy greens and fruity orange quickly give way to a delicate heart of white lily and rose with a bit of spice and sensual base notes of amber and musk.
- Vanilla Brûlée (formerly Spiced Vanilla Cupcake) - Allure…Intriguing…Vanilla surrounds you. Inhale…deeper…you can't escape and you don't want to. Something else…can't place it…ummmm.
- Zesty Lemon - A tart, very lemony blend, with a slight hint of vanilla. Perfect for kitchens and anywhere you need a bright and uplifting kick!